Saturday, April 11, 2009
Boy it's been a while since I updated. We recently took a quick trip down to Saint George and Las Vegas to get some much needed R & R and family time. Adam said it was the longest time we've had where I didnt have to work and there was no house cleaning involved in a really long time. We stayed at the "Castle" Excalibur and ate dinner with knights. Our favorite memory of that night was when the knights were teaching us a cheer where everyone was to toast with their goblets, drink and then say, "ahhhh." As he came around to give people cheers, Jack held his sippy cup up and the knight got a kick out of it. We went to the M & M factory and ate all you can eat sushi- yummy! We also got to spend some fun time with family and I even got a pedicure. It was a fun trip but I do think Vegas is better as a pass through than as an end location- especially with young children.
we dressed in shorts and t-shirts but then had to cover up because it was so windy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey good news you guys have been having such a good time while you've been missed in the blogging world.
How did the performances go in the end?
Sounds like a great vacation! And WTG Laura!!
Vacation sounds really good! Glad you had a great time!
I've been dying to hear how you're doing! Of course, I could just email you or call you...but know you've been in my thoughts
Sounds like a great vacation! Glad you were able to enjoy it!
It sounds like you had a great time. Seems like it was much needed!
sounds fun. and congrats on the play. i didnt know that you were doing that. way to go!
Post a Comment