Monday, July 13, 2009
Charlie's big owwie
A few weeks ago, Charlie was watching me get ready for church. I thought Id do something special and actually do my hair. So I turned on the curling iron. As Charlie is fascinated with all things that have have buttons or cords, he crawled over and pulled on it. It landed right on his hand. He didn't pull his hand back but let it sit there until I realized what had happened and reached down to pull it off. He cried a little, but I immediatly put it in cold water and he stopped crying. It blistered up and turned dark. Charlie was such a trooper. We had to cover it for a week or two and he never acted like it hurt or even picked at the bandages. At day care they say Charlie is Evil Canival because he dares to do anything and climbs up everything.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh! Poor baby. Its sounds much to familiar. I am glad he was able to recuperate so fast. We are still in the healing process. You are right, baby skin is amazing and they heal so fast. I took Milli a month! He is SO stinkin' adorable!!! BTW- you look great in your picture up there :)
Becky, that's horrible. Poor kid. I hope it never happens again and that it heals fast.
Oh Charlie! Micah burned his arm and hand on my curling iron when he about 9 months old. I felt like the worst mother ever. It looked horrible and took forever to heal but he doesn't have even the teeniest scar now. I bet Charlie will be the same:)
0wwiieee is right. poor charlie. pleaase give him extra hugs nd kisses from us.
Post a Comment