
Sometimes I feel like I am in that old TV show Northern Exposure. Not that I'm in Alaska or that it's even that cold, but the small towness. The other day, I did a local radio show with me and this guy that's been doing it forever. He had two mics and a little room with some buttons and stuff. he had me write out all the questions for him to ask me and then some people called in with their questions. It was pretty funny. I guess everyone in this little town listens to the station every morning; it's how they find out about local events and they have crazy guest speakers on all different topics- including me talking about occupational therapy and Alzheimers.
Next week they want to feature me on a local cable channel which I'm assuming will be similar to Lilly Moscovitz'. Probably right after the high school basketball game.
They ran my picture in the local paper with the other new therapists and people started recognizing me at the YMCA. They mentioned that they want to put it on a billboard too but I sure hope not. It's funny to get this much publicity but I guess they don't have that much to talk about around here.
1 comment:
WoWee!! Can I get your autograph?
Mom
Post a Comment