Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cheeky Business


I gave Adam a chance to post this, but he didn't and it is just too funny to let go. He was in our entry way trying to weatherproof our door by putting styrophome around the edge. He was pushing so hard against the door, that his rear end went through the wall of our 80 year old house! It was a perfect circle!! I guess he had great placement because it was right between the 2X4s and right above a crease in the old sheetrock. Adam had to research old plastering techniques and has since patched the hole, but I won't soon forget the odd message he left me telling me he had put his butt through our wall...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That's pretty funny.

Charlotte said...

Oh that is AWESOME.

RaShawn said...

Too Funny! LOL

Derek & Heidi said...

That's hillarious Becky!

coriconnors said...

So did you break into song, that seasonal favorite...O Hole-y Night?