Privitizing - is that a word??
Dear friends, family, readers, and anyone else who finds some interest in my randomness:
I've decided, for several reasons, to change my blog to a PRIVATE one...
*For me, that basically means a few changes to my set-up and then I can know my audience.
*For you, that means you just have to be added to a "list" by me and then you sign in with your google account before being able to view. (you can create a simple google account with just a password even if you don't do the blogging thing)
Please let me know who you are (and leave me your email--just in case I don't have it). If I get a comment and email address from you, I'll assume you want to continue checking in on me and my family and our goings on! We are constantly learning and growing and changing. I'd love to include all of you--the comments and support of friends make this whole thing fun -- REALLY!
I hope to get this PRIVATE thing set up by the beginning of next week, I'll give you a few days to let me know WHO YOU ARE!!!
Thanks!!
14 comments:
My names Melissa Nakaya and my email is melissa.nakaya@gmail.com
wearethebriggs@gmail.com
Ty and Mar Briggs
I'd still like to read your blog. However, since privatizing (and yes it is a word) will turn off your feed, can you add me to the e-mail list? I'll never remember to check it on my own... new mommy brain!
Add Me!!! caripeterson@hotmail.com
bjdebry@gmail.com
Remember me!
I'd like to keep reading!! Add me! christamaynesalaska@gmail.com
Please add me too...
FFCarrie at hotmail dot com
Please add me!
kara.fuhriman@gmail.com
Please add me!
kara.fuhriman@gmail.com
juliannpeacock@gmail.com
THANK YOU!!
Of course Adam's west coast cousins would like to keep up on you Evans east coast cousins...
rdnelson@sonic.net
Hey Beck!
...you know my email, right? ADD ME!
Love you! Miss you!
Mandy
annelizabethmerrill@gmail.com
warlat@yahoo.com
Post a Comment