m
Our first joint activity. Adam and I taught swing dancing and "The Waltz." It was very fun and the kids did really good with learning the steps and dancing with everyone so noone got left out. We only got to teach about half of the steps we had planned so we may do another one. We did accomplish our goal of getting the youth excited about dancing. They mentioned that they couldn't wait until the next stake dance so they could try their new moves. We tried to look "swingy" and Adam looked pretty sexy in his authentic 70's polyester suit... if I do say so myself.
2 comments:
What a fun activity! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it too. Better do it again soon!
My, your hair is getting long... :) Looks like so much fun! Dave and I did that a few years ago when we were pregnant with Josh - ah, memories!
Post a Comment