Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Easter Pics

We participated in an Easter egg hint at the church and then a small one at my friend Bridgets church. Jack was not limited to the number of eggs he could get so he went all out. Adam didn't help him at all, but he found 45 eggs and won the prize for the most eggs found. He was pretty pleased with himself about that.

Playing on the playground before the hunt
We dyed eggs with the Hodnets and I bought an egg spinner so we could make spinner eggs. They turned out really pretty and yummy- especially our cheap cheap eggs.

Playing games with Bridget after the hunt.
The proud Easter egg finder
Charlie doin his best
When I was little my parents always hid our Easter baskets on Sunday morning and we had to search the house for them. Maybe since I was the oldest, but mine were always hidden in the hardest places. They would take me forever to find. Jack got tired of looking and frustrated and needed some extra hints to find his in the oven. We had a little talk about never giving up and keep on trying even if something is hard, but I'm a little worried about the triathlon coming up...
Charlie opening his spoils. All he cares about is the candy and they went to church sufficiently sugared up to drive their primary teachers crazy!! (that would include me:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've never heard of a spinner.
Are they good?
I'm glad Easter was fun for you guys.