
Since coming home from Utah, a lot has happened. Becky started back to work and then the boys all started school, Jack had his first day of kindergarten, Charlie started preschool, Adam started College and Lilly started to be tended by Sister Hodnett for a few hours each morning while Adam is in class.
On Aug 12th we celebrated 8 years of happily ever afters. I can’t believe it has been that long, but at the same time, I feel like we have been together forever. To celebrate, we took the whole family to Jelleystone. We met Yogi the bear and had dance parties with him and Boo Boo and Ranger Rick. We had a blast going down the water slides and jumping on the big jump pillows.
We went on Safari at Safari park and rode in the back of a wagon and fed Emu, Buffalo, Elk, Llamas, Zebra and goats out of our buckets of food. The llamas were naughty- they tried to steal our buckets!! The boys had a blast and we took videos of ourselves dumping food into the buffalo’s mouths. We also fed a giraffe and carried both Charlie and Lilly once they got tired.
We have settled back into a routine and after a rough start for Jack, school routine is getting easier. For Labor Day, we got to go down to Fayetteville and visit Matt and Mandy and their adorable family. We went out on their boat and just visited and played- it was so nice. Adam keeps telling me that I seem so much happier now that I’ve got my friendship batteries recharged by one of my best friends. I can’t wait for them to come visit us at our house. I’m so glad that we are finally living close enough to visit.
Weborrowed an RV from Bro and Sis Sechrist which was so fun because we had air-conditioning!
Me feeding a camel and holding on very tightly so that my bucket didn't get swiped. As Dora says, "Swiper, no swiping!"
Jack and Boo Boo the bear. After we got home, we had to rent Yogi the Bear movies.
First and Only fish
Going down the slide at the water park
Lilly's Blessing Day in Aug.
Eli
Wendy
2 comments:
I love your pictures! You should blog more! I wish I got to hang out with you guys more. Love you!
Ah! We're famous! What great times we've been having! When can we get together again?
Post a Comment