Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Photo shoot FAIL

You know those gorgeous pictures where a family is doing something together and they just look so peaceful and happy like they just threw it together? That was what we were after doing a photo shoot with a friend of mine for her portfolio. 










In reality, with REAL children and REAL cookie dough, we got more pictures like this:


 Like the faces? One child is doing what he is supposed to do.
 I like this one, but noone looking at the camera at all.


                                      



We were trying for a cute family bed photo and then the bed crashed down with a loud thud.




 And lots of pictures like this... someday this will make good black mail.


                 I LOVE THIS ONE!!
 2 out of 6 are smiling...



 Sweet girls learning to play the piano

3 comments:

mean sarah jean said...

This is not a fail! The best, most natural pictures are candid. you don't need everyone looking at the camera or smiling. Souls are captured best when they are not looking, when they are not aware a picture has been taken. Those are the moments you will treasure the most. I love the family picture with you all circled around Lilly the best, not looking at the camera, but at each other.

Beth said...

Great pictures Becky! Your family has grown since we've seen you last. :)

Christa said...

I didn't notice the title of this post!! These look so fun, so cute and natural!! I love them! Makes me want to get some of my family. You have such a beautiful family!! Sorry, but I think the pictures are beautiful too!! How do you remain just as gorgeous as you've always been?