Monday, March 31, 2008

We're having a Boy!


We are having a boy!!!

July 16 is the official due date but at the ultra sound they said he would probably come earlier...

This pregnancy has been much better than the last, in part thanks to a miracle drug that has toned down my nausea. I'm 26 weeks now and it's been a week since Ive thrown up and I haven't needed any pills this week either. I do feel tired a lot and I don't remember feeling as tired with Jack but it's manageable. I have ligament loosening which makes me feel like my legs are going to split apart! Last time I went to a physical therapist who gave me some exercises that didn't help at all. I guess I don't really believe in physical therapy- too bad since I sort of am one... I just figure I'll have to take it a little easy and not exercise too strenuously or stretch too much until the baby comes. So while Adam has been away, I've been trying to think of names. Jack's vote is for Baby Thomas which is what we've started calling my belly. I think it might be fun and it can be named after Thomas S Monson. But Adam and I aren't big fans of the name Tommy and what if they start calling him that at school? We don't want him to have to go around saying, "My name is Thomas Paul Evans, I'm really not a Tommy." So if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to vote here. :)

  1. Thomas
  2. Max
  3. Luke
  4. Noah
  5. George
  6. Samuel
  7. Sean
  8. Conor
  9. James
  10. Daniel
  11. David
  12. Ryan
  13. Ben
  14. Patrick
  15. Matthew
  16. Mark
  17. Nathan
  18. Alex

7 comments:

sarahbellac said...

Oh man we were gonna do Thomas, too! J/K...I do love that name. It has my vote.
Hugs,
Sarah

PS - LOVE your blog...love you, too!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations you guys!! Thanks for the news! You know how we looooove Thomas at our house:) Although we can pretend it's really Thomas S. Monson our kids talk so obsessively about;)

My dad & brother & nephew are named Thomas (it's a family name) and none of them went by Tommy. My dad (in the'60's) was "Tom" and now goes by Thomas. My brother went by his initials "TJ" growing up and now goes by "Thomas" (although you'd have to think of a different middle name because "TP" probably isn't a good idea, lol!). My nephew goes by "Ben" - his middle name, so as to avoid confusion with his daddy. Hope this helps!

Ali Jones said...

Congrats on the boy! It will be fun for jack to have a play mate. I love the name Tyler!!

Unknown said...

My choices in order are Luke, Noah, then Max. The others are all so normal.

Kasey and Jim said...

I really like the name Max. I think it's cute. Congratulations by the way! I'm excited for you. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I really like the "blog band wagon." I think it's fun.

Becky said...

Thanks friends! Charlotte, I think you're right TP are just not good initials... Robby, I love all three of those names, Max would be fun- Our neighbors we just met have an 8 month old Max, is it bad to use that name to? We probably won't be neighbors forever...

Unknown said...

I think Thomas is adorable, but you'd have to get used to Tommy, because someone is sure to call him that at some point. Maybe it'll grow on you.

I also like Max, Luke,Noah, Ryan, Ben, Patrick,and Alex.

Our neighbor has a little boy named Henry. When I first heard it I hated it and thought it was sooo old fashioned. But, now that I've heard it many times, I really like it.