
Three weeks to Go!!! Jack is so excited for his little brother. When he sees a baby or we talk about babies, he says, "My little brother... Coming soon " (I always hear..."to a theatre near you" but I have a feeling it won't be like a trip to the movies :)) Every time we ask him what we should name the baby he says, " Hmmm, let me think... he taps his head like Winnie the Pooh and says...mmmm.....mmm (always with a nice long pause) and then as though he is so proud of himself he says, "Baby ... Baby Brother!!" It's still very cute but now I feel like we should be narrowing in on a name. We still like Thomas but we aren't excited about that name anymore and I still hate Tom. I like the names Charlie, Luke and Noah... People say just wait and see what he looks like when he's born but I just don't know. Babies never look like names to me. Except for my miniature Adam, babies never look like their parents to me either.
It's hard to tell what he's doing but he's trying to give my baby a kiss, or maybe suck so hard he'll come out, it depends on the day. When I tell him the baby can't come out because he's growing bigger and that I can't take him out Jack says, "I'll do it Mommy." He's started becoming more nurturing and very interested in babies. He occasionally puts his stuffed penguin in his shirt and tells me that Mambo is growing bigger bigger like baby brother.
We are happy and excited for this new change in our lives. Now that it's finally hot I am tempted to be like Jack and just take him out already. Jack was two weeks early so anything's possible I suppose.
7 comments:
Hey! I think you left a comment on my blog, but I wasn't sure- but I wanted to tell you I like looking at your blog!! This post is adorable!! I love the kid with the pregnant belly pictures- those are my fav. It's nice to be in touch with you again! If you do come see Jen, let me know!! It would be neat to see you again- are you going to the reunion?
anyway- this is a long comment sorry :)
I'm excited for baby brother too! I think he'll be as cute as big brother is. Let me know if you need any help these next few weeks. How is Jack doing? Is he feeling better?
Maybe you should call him Sambo so Mambo will feel at home. Good luck these next few weeks! Lucky baby!
You are such a cute pregnant momma! I vote for Noah...or Luke...but Charlie is cute too. I'm no help, I know. I agree with Christa, come visit! We'll all get together and play at the park. If you can't come until after the baby is born, then you can rest on my couch and eat bon bons and watch ovies and we'll take Jack Jack tot he park. :) Seriously!
Awwwww! Your Jack stories are SO cute! My boys still occassionally ask for "jacky-wacky" and will reminisce about doing things with him.
Glad you are all ready for the baby - you look fab, girl! Love the straight hair but I hope it's not permanent;)
Hey! It's Amanda (Goates). You look great! I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment