Charlie and Robby's first meeting. I love the look on Charlie's face, he's like,
"Mom, is this guy for real?"
I really do enjoy spending time with my brother, although he has changed so much and continues to change every time I see him. I never quite know what he;s going to be dressing like or acting like. (I have to admit though that I like this years Robby better than last years- this years Robby showers and does not skin roadkill just to tan it's hide and make moccasins. I really liked Alissa, this years girlfriend. She cooks and dresses cute, and yes showers too. (Although apparently in Portland they all live by the motto, "If it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow, let it mellow"- something about water conservation.)
I loved visiting with him and he and Alissa came to church with us to help us watch the boys while we sang in the choir which I thought was very cool. As much as I love him and want him to be happy, some of his decisions make me so sad that it's kind of hard to be around him. I want the best for him, and I sometimes I miss the brother I grew up with- fighting and all.
4 comments:
I think thats awesome.
Charlie is SOO SOOO SOOOO Precioso! I love his little face. Great videos, Jack is a good little swimmer.
That's great that you had a good visit with Robby! It looks like both both really enjoyed their time with him!
it's nice to have family around at Christmas time. I'm glad you enjoyed it this year.
Post a Comment