We had a great adventure in Portland visiting Robby for his graduation. He got his Masters in Social Work! Yea Robby! We had a fun but long ride up there in our NEW van. We bought a Honda Odyssey the day before we left and it was so nice to pack all our stuff in and carry extra passengers. Robby introduced us to his friends, we went to a farmers market and ate at some vegan organic restauraunts. We went to the zoo, the rose garden, the japanese garden, the tilamook cheese factory and the beach! Then we drove home just in time for adams show. Jack got sick on our trip and slept almost the whole week! He had a bad fever and when we got home, we all took turns getting sick. It was really fun to see Robby in his element. Thanks for a great vacation!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Portland
We had a great adventure in Portland visiting Robby for his graduation. He got his Masters in Social Work! Yea Robby! We had a fun but long ride up there in our NEW van. We bought a Honda Odyssey the day before we left and it was so nice to pack all our stuff in and carry extra passengers. Robby introduced us to his friends, we went to a farmers market and ate at some vegan organic restauraunts. We went to the zoo, the rose garden, the japanese garden, the tilamook cheese factory and the beach! Then we drove home just in time for adams show. Jack got sick on our trip and slept almost the whole week! He had a bad fever and when we got home, we all took turns getting sick. It was really fun to see Robby in his element. Thanks for a great vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Vegan organic restaurants? I'm SO jealous! Why don't they have those here?? Congrats on the new van!
I'm glad you had such a good time.
I saw Adam the other day. I hope he said hi to you from me.
I totally blanked out that you guys were in Utah you know and felt kinda stupid.
I can't wait to own a mini van.
Congratulations Robby! Fun pictures!!
You guys are always doing something fun!!
Post a Comment