Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas






I haven't posted much so I thought I'd catch up a little...

Our biggest achievement of the year is the addition of Ms Lillianna Joy Evans now 7 months and growing like crazy. She is a sweetheart and has inherited her brothers love of food. She started solids and now wants to et EVERYTHING but especially plastic. The other day I was nursing her and had been for about 15 min when I noticed something green in her mouth and it was a piece of a Christmas Light! I pray we can keep our floors vacuumed and stay out of the ER.

Here are the kids by our not so fashionable Christmas tree. When Adam and I first got married, we had a beautiful color coordinated tree with ribbon and a star. Now our tree is officially a hodge podge. One of my favorite traditions is to receive an ornament each year usually in memory of a vacation or something that we remember that year. My parents have been doing this since I was born so I have 30 plus ornaments just myself, plus Adams and each of the kids and a few extra special handmade paper ornaments that may not make it to next year. This years tree is especially hodge podge because last year I thought Id be smart and buy a clearance tree- well it doesn't fit in our living room so we had to leave the top section off leaving the top of our tree flat. I fashioned a GIANT bow out of decomesh to camoflauge the top which I think works pretty well.

We are still in Virginia and enjoying it very much. We love this picture because it shows the calendaresque sights we see all fall here. Adam keeps working hard as First Counselor in the Branch Presidency and has one year left of school before he will gradate in Electrical Engineering Technology. I think I am on my tenth calling but for now I teach the 10 and 11-year old girls in primary, teach Actitivity Days and organize all musical activities (aka choir, Christmas program, Christmas party entertainment) It's fun and we definately stay busy. We are so grateful for our friends, our family and the Gospel of Jesus Christ which all give joy and meaning to our lives. With Love,
Adam, Becky, Jack, Charlie and Lilly

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas guys.