Our Incredible Family
Mr. Incredible led the kids through super hero training as he shows them the proper way to do a push up. The kids won prizes for doing push ups, pull ups, and races to prepare for battle.
These are the imfamous swords that I found on pinterest and ended up costing me more than just buying some outright. Charlie did have alot of fun putting them together and I was able to use the noodles twice. I took the noodles up to girls camp and the girls loved swimming with them. For the party I made superhero capes and super suckers with capes and masks. We had a giant battle and Uncle Nick was good enough to play Syndrome as the 25 kids battled against the forces of evil. Charlie loved it so much that he had a meltdown when people started leaving because he wanted his party to keep going.



No comments:
Post a Comment