I hope you dance, a song recently made popular by Lee Ann Womack invited the listener to try, rather than sit it out and watch. In life we are faced with the persistent do I or don’t I. The struggle for what is best, which is right, what to do. It is not always easy to know which path to f0llow, we may regret our choices, and other times we r
elish in the good ones.
This weekend I made one of these random choices, I drove to s in the state, and walked the streets of old Bricktown. I have seen many things, and met people from all over the country. This weekend I felt the need to journey south, to the lone star state. I left after church on Sunday afternoon, with the kind of enthusiasm that makes my wife want to drive three hours into
On that note I dedicate this posting to my brother Zach… who took a chance this weekend too. He proposed to his girlfriend Katie!!! Way to go!!! I wish you the very best, I am so happy for you. Sometimes we get complacent and comfortable, with who we are and what we do. It is not easy to do something new, unexplored, and sometimes a little scary. Usually though, we find it is worth the chance, to go ahead and join the dance.
2 comments:
Hey Adam!
Are you going to come and visit us? We're a short hour and a half from Oklahoma City!
Matt and Mandy
Looks like a fun drive honey! I think you should have added something about standing outside the fire.... hee hee
Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!
Post a Comment