So Jack Jack is experimenting with a new emotion: anger. Since Adam and I are the center of his world, we tend to be the center of his anger. (Well, technically He is the only center of his world-because after all, he is three). The other day Jack got mad at me and he said (after a brief pause where he was trying to identify his emotions and think of something to describe his feelings) he said, "Mommy, you do poopies in your diaper, not in the potty, that makes me mad." I guess that tells you what I've been getting mad over these last few months...If we're playing with my sister or sitting with Madison, Jack will start giggling and then say, "You guys are girls... You're all girls!" ooooh, that one hurts :)
The best was the other night when Adam turned Jack's transformer Bumblebee off and he was so mad at him, the drama king said, "My bumblebee, he never talk to me again!!! Daddy.... you....you.... peanut butter... peanut butter and jelly.. and I eat you!!! num num num"
It was so funny, and we both tried not to laugh as Adam attempted to calm Jack down and convince him that Bumblebee would talk when the sun comes back up.
I am just really glad that we don't swear or use bad language at our house or we might be hearing worse insults than just peanut butter and jelly.
8 comments:
Hee! I love this story! That's hilarious:) PS> We love Click, Clack Moo too!
LOL! Too cute and funny!
That is too funny! Be sure to write these down to embarass him with when he's older! :)
Doreen Cronin is one of my ALL TIME favorite authors! I love having story time with "Click, Clack, Moo" - her other ones are really good too - you should check them out!
How funny the things that these young children come up with! I talk to my sister all the time and I have a habit of saying, "Shut up" to display my disbelief at something, well, Roslyn now pretends to talk to people on her "cell phone" and says, Shup up!
I laughed so hard, that is soooooooooooooo cute! Kids can be so funny sometimes.
Haha!! I love Jack! That's so cute!
Ooh, that hurts, because you know what they're really trying to say. It's a good thing they start out so darn cute! I love your boys...if you want a girl, we could swap!?!
Post a Comment