Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Jack's back
I am so happy tonight because I think I've figured out what was wrong with Jack all these weeks. I took both him and Charlie to a doctors apointment on monday and the doctor ended up perscribing them both amoxicillan. She said that Charlie might have the start of an ear infection and Jack a sinus infection. I'm not one to jump on antibiotics, but I thought I was willing to try anything to get my old Jack back. Today for the first time, he didn't cry when I dropped him off for daycare, he was happy and talkative, he didn't scream into fits over nothing and he sang Rudolf with me without even changing the words to potty words. Maybe it's a fluke day, but I hope he's feeling better and his Real Cute personality is coming back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!!! I'm glad Jack is back. I think he's a good boy.
When kids are sick it feels like the world is coming to an end. I am glad they are all feeling better and that Jack is coming back to his happy self.
It's amazing what medicine can do. I'm glad he is feeling better.
I hope it works man.
Yuki just got some shots yesterday and she's a disaster, so so's my house.
"...he sang Rudolf with me without even changing the words to potty words."
Too funny!
Glad he's back to his old adorable self!
Post a Comment