Thursday, April 26, 2012

Photo shoot with Miss Lilly

We went to the mall tonight to get Lilly's picture taken but noone was there. They closed at 2:00 PM. What kind of mall closes at 2 in the afternoon. Sometimes Martinsville is just too small town for me. So we ate some ChickfilA and came home to try our own photo shoot. The boys had fun trying to get Lilly to smile with a feather duster. She kept taking off her hats and trying to stand up and attack the camera. I wanted to get an old fashioned photo so I made her a little big feather bow. She kept it on for like 30 seconds. Which one is your favorite?
















2 comments:

JacksGram said...

Darling Pics!! Love the head shots! And the first and last one of Lil!! You don't need a photoshoot!!

TyandMar said...

Cute!! I see Adam in Lilly! Your kids are getting so big!