Adam's birthday is the 19th of dec. Since we were busy celebrating 2 Christmas parties, we celebrated his birthday this morning. He unwrapped birthday presents wrapped with Christmas paper, we had scrambled eggs, blueberry pancakes and the celebration was made complete with a #3 candle on a plate of brownies. Since Adam's almost 30 now, I figured it was appropriate to have a #3 but no #0 on his brownie. (Adam is totally in denial of being almost 30 which makes it that much more funny.) I do feel a little bad that Adam's birthday is overshadowed by Christmas so here is a
TOP TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE ADAM (there are so many, but here's a sampling.)
1. He wakes up in the middle of the night with Jack or Charlie even though he has to be to work at 6:30 AM. (I say that one should count double)
2. He is a passionate person. He LOVES the things he loves...airplanes, speakers, home theatre stuff, tools, etc.
3. He recognizes that his family is the most important thing and cherishes snuggle time and holding Charlie time.
4. He just finished working so hard and Aced his big test for the Air Traffic Control program. Way to go!
5. He's a great Bass and can sing classical and fun pieces.
6. He's an awesome dancer and will let me do waltz jumps and tango twisties whenever I want, (even in the kitchen).
7. He is a very unselfish person. Financially, he makes sure everyone else has their needs and wants met before asking for what he wants.
8. He has skills on ebay and guitar hero. And he whips me every time in Wii tennis.
9. He can fix anything. As a new home owner I am really appreciating the fact that we don't have to call in plumers or electricians. What a blessing to have sucha great Handiman- Handi-Adam.
10. He takes care of things that I don't ever think about. Like fuel filters, ice melt, checking my oil, making sure our swamp cooler works, and rotating my tires.
I am so greatful for Adam- he is a HUGE blessing in our family.
4 comments:
happy day to Adam! He really seems like a great guy... how cool that he likes to dance, you are lucky!
Happy Birthday Adam!!
Adam is pretty great, isn't he? Yup. I agree.
Loved your list about Adam! He seems like such a great husband and dad. I know you're lucky to have him, but I think he's pretty dang lucky to have you, too!! :)
Post a Comment