Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some random things about Becky

1. I have never broken a bone (or had a cavity until after i had kids- those darn babies suck the Calcium out of you)
2. Adam and I have moved 8 times in 5 years of marriage
3. We've had 9 different jobs in the last 2 years (that's a lot of W2s)
4. When I have to work I spend alot of time wishing I could be a full time stay at home Mommy, but when I have been a stay at home Mom I kind of miss working. (grass is always greener)
5. I like being needed. I like helping people.
6. I LOVE ice cream (all kinds except vanilla or plain chocolate- they have to have crunchies in them)
7. I am so sad that Pushing Daisys is off the air ( I relate to them, except for the bringing back the dead part)
8. I'm easily overwhelmed but I still insist on living a crazy busy life.
9. It takes me a while to make someone my friend but once Ive decided your my friend, you're in for the long haul.
10. My sister's my BFF
11. I would rather eat out than eat at home anyday
12. In theory I think TV is a huge waste of time, but our Home Theatre is my husbands passion and we spend alot of time watching movies as a family (go figure, it's also pretty much the only thing we argue about)
13. My favorite food is jellybellies
14. I love having a house but sort of wish we didn't so we could travel before our kids are in school
15. Home schooling is definately a possibility
16. I miss ballroom dancing, but I still pretend I can tap dance
17. I want to spend more time with my Grandmas because I'm so lucky to have them.
18. If I didn't have kids or work I would work out 3 hours a day.
19. Even though I don't contact most of my Facebook friends, I feel a bizarre comfort knowing that I could if i wanted to.
20. I always said I would never pick my babies knows or let them run around with dirty faces and clothes- guess how long that resolve lasted?
21. Since my gross factor has gone down considerably, I now think open mouth slobber kisses are the greatest thing on Earth.
22. I only read books that are recommended to my by more than one person and then I read them in less than 48 hours.
23. My favorite color is green- I have at least 12 green shirts...
24. I know Im in the minority but I don't think the real parenting starts until kids start talking.
25. I think about my mission almost ever day.

1 Who was your FIRST prom date?
Scott Bredthauer

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
thanks to facebook

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Nada

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a counselor at Bear Lake Aquatics Boy Scout Camp

5. What was your FIRST car?
Red Ford Ranger

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
nobody- it's sunday

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Charlie because he was crying in the other room

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Florida to Space Camp in 6th grade

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Becca Bierwolf- on facebook

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Maybe at Amy Viegels or my house

12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
My husband and Jackson who kissed me to wake me up- what a sweetie

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Mine

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
tickle my boys and go to the bathroom

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
BB King at House of Blues in LA

16. FIRST tattoo?
None

17. FIRST piercing?
My ears...at age 4 i think, I remember I got ice cream after

18. FIRST foreign country you went to.
Mexico if that counts and then Chile

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I remember watching ET at the theatre and being taken out during the scary cornfield scene

20. FIRST heartbreak?
Chris Witte when I realized I just couldn't marry him

21. FIRST teacher?
Preschool... Ms. Susan's Montessori

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

You and I have so much in common!! And nobody rocks a green shirt like you do!

Amanda said...

Cute...ahh, the memories...

Chelsea said...

I must say, I learned a lot of new things about you. :) Interesting stuff :).