#7 I like the Hannah Montana sitcoms- embarrassing but true. I think they are funny.
#6 About dating Adam: I don't consider our first two dates as dates because at the time my friend was "in-like" with Adam and I didn't want to hurt my friend. But, he ended up telling my friend that he wasn't ready to date anyone seriously, just to end up proposing to me five months later... :)
#5 On our first non-date-outing thing, Adam took me skiing and on our way to the lift for our first run, Adam ducked under a rail in his florescent 80's style snow-pants (he's from park City and doesn't like to look like a tourist, or apparently like he is from this decade.) As he was ducking under the rail, his pants totally split out! He asked the guy behind the counter if he had any duct tape which the guy handed to me saying he wasn't going there. So there I was on a first date-ish up close and personal taping up my dates behind...
#4 Epidurals hate me, which I didn't realize until my second child two months ago. Jackson was born via emergency c-section and was the worse pain I've ever felt in my life. As a therapist I ask people to label their pain on a scale of 1-10 and often wondered what was the worst pain I had ever felt. As they were cutting me open, the only thing going through my head was, "THIS IS A TEN!!!" With Charlie, I had a V-BAC and had more notice. One epidural failed and barely made my foot tingle and they gave me a second epidural which took all the meds they had and only lasted for about 45 minutes before it wore off and I felt everything again. So next time, I think I'll just do it natural and save my sanity.
#3 I love the color green and every time I buy a new shirt, it is either green or I have to go out of my comfort zone to specifically buy a non-green shirt. Actually this year, I've bought 3 orange shirts- maybe orange is this years green.
#2 I hate being home all day, I get cabin fever easily and just need to get out of my house!!
#1 I love Broadway musicals and try and go to New York at least every other year to catch what new shows are out. I can't listen to them without singing as loud as I can. My cell phone ring is "You can't stop the beat" from Hairspray. I've done shows at Rogers theatre but I've never been the star- that's on my to-do list, someday I'll find my perfect part.
I tag Jen F., Eileen S., Juliann, Sara, Cori, Carrie, and Moo
5 comments:
Those are 7 very interesting things. You are a fun person to get to know! I would love to go to NY sometime. And I get cabin fever too, only I didn't realize how bad it was until I started working again, and I was so much happier!
This was great.
Your number 5 story is one of my perpetual faves!! And I have no doubt at all that you will accomplish number 1;)
Loved this, Becky!! So, just today I was thinking that I LOVE when you wear orange! Funny!! :)
You are funny Becky. I like the story about Adam and his pants. I have been hearing so much stuff about epidurals gone wrong that I have been considering going al-naturale next time we have a baby...we'll see if I can be that brave!
Post a Comment