Did you see the date up there?? Oct 12? This is what we woke up to this morning!!

Luckily I knew where the box of snow clothes was because Jack insisted he needed his snow boots to even look at the snow.

Jack with his pumpkins of the porch

This is jack's first snowman- It's just no fun making snowmen in negative degree weather aka Minnesota. Adam laughed at us but Jack and I gave our snowman hair and a face...

These are the only pictures we will have of our snowman because he only lasted about
a half hour. (Being a top-heavy snowman and 40 degree weather don't mix well)
But we had fun and that's the whole point right??

This picture was taken 3 days later and looks totally staged, but we didn't touch it, it just fell and slowly melted away...small....small...small
6 comments:
Wow, I thought we had a lot of snow in Draper, but I guess I was wrong! We didn't have enough to make a snowman, that's for sure. And it was all melted by late afternoon anyway.
Hey Beckie! I was excited to find your blog. I can't believe how big Jack is. And, Congrats on #2! wow. It looks like you guys are doing great. I'll be checking in often, if that's ok. Feel free to drop in on our blog too.
Carrie Morris
www.makeitcountmorris.blogspot.com
Hey Becky! Heard you stopped by my parents house! Can you email me your phone number? I don't know where I put it before we moved... Also, let me know if you got a piece of mail from us! Lots of love,
Heidi Lemon
Don't hate me, but I tagged you...love you!
Hooray for Snow! I love your snowman!
Jack looks SO big and Charlie looks adorable and has the Evan's family stamp. I am glad you found our blog I look forward to checking you out! You look beautiful.... and yes! I would love to run with you. I am thinking i will sign up for the SL Marathon... So I will be running A LOT! See you soon.
Post a Comment